Belts are among the most important accessories for your apparel. No matter where you buy your belts, you are often provided with a large selection of them in various colors, styles, and designs. YourTack.com is one of the best online stores to get your belts. They offer a wide variety of belts such as western belts, work belts, women’s belts, handmade leather belts, and cowboy belts.
Contrary to what you may think cowboy belts are still very much in style nowadays. Forget your image of tacky and chunky cowboy belts because the cowboy belts from YourTack.com are very stylish and durable. You can have various styles such as embossed designs, bradded overlays, and classy belt buckles. Below are a few of the cowboy belts that you can find at YourTack.com.
- Oak Leaf Embossed Belt. The oak leaf is a popular design in many cowboy belts. This particular belt from YourTack.com brings added elegance to the belt because of its embossed oak leaf and embossed side stitching. These cowboy belts, which are available in cherry wood, dark antique, chocolate, and black colors, are made from tanned American cow hide. To make it easy to change buckles, the buckles are attached with snaps.
- Silver Letter Name Belt. Name belts are classic cowboy designs. These name belts from YourTack.com are also embossed with oak leaf designs. Another thing that makes these silver letter name belts from YourTack.com different from other name belts is their two year guarantee. The leather used is Saddle Skirting Leather which is the same kind of leather used in custom saddles.
- Chestnut Ranger Belt. Very classy and toned down, this belt from YourTack.com is an English Bridle Leather Ranger style belt. The chestnut colored leather is embossed with a basket stamp pattern and then antiqued for a more polished and finer look. Stitched with a nylon thread and attached with Chicago screws, this belt comes with a 2-year guarantee as a testament to the quality of the materials and workmanship.
- Harness Leather Floral Embossed. For those who prefer more delicate design, this black leather work belt that is embossed with a floral pattern is an excellent choice. This work belt is oiled, waxed, and has no stitching. The leather used is also saddle skirting leather which is the same leather used for custom saddles.
- Distressed Leather Belt. Even those who prefer plain and traditional belts will find this distressed leather belt appealing. Lined with full grain leather, it has overlay tabs sewn on each end for a classy look. Genuine leather that is handmade into a fine all-around belt, you can be sure that this belt is of the highest quality both in material and workmanship.